Grain-free Chocolate Tahini Granola
Quick update with the recipe for the granola that I posted on IG earlier this week. I’m really more a savory girl so this super nutty, no-sugar-added, rendition is just perfect for me. I made mine grain free but you could easily add some whole grain oats into the mix if that’s your jam. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 TBL coconut oil
- 1 TBL tahini
- 1 TBL cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 C raw cashews
- 1/2 C raw walnuts
- 1/2 C coconut flakes
- 2 TBL sesame seeds
- Preheat the over to 300 degrees celcius and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cashews and walnuts to a food processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the coconut flakes and pulse another couple of times.
- In a medium saucepan, over low heat, add the coconut oil, tahini, cacao powder, and salt and mix with a spatula.
- Turn off the heat and add the chopped nuts and coconut flakes to the saucepan.
- Use the spatula to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the parchment paper in a even layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until toasted to your liking.
- Let sit on pan for 20 minutes before eating or storing in an airtight container.