So I thought I would just share this little gem of a snack. Super simple. Super satisfying as a dessert or treat. No yucky added sugar. Just nature’s goodness.
All Natural Mango Raspberry Sorbet with Coconut Flakes and Olive Oil
Delicious, healthy frozen treat.
Write a review
- 1/2 C frozen mango
- 1/4 C frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 TBL olive oil + more for drizzling
- 2 TBL coconut flakes
- Add the mango, raspberries, and tablespoon of olive oil to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- You may need to add a bit more olive oil depending on if you use frozen berries.
- Use a spatula to put sorbet into a bowl.
- Top with coconut and drizzle with more olive oil - really add whatever you'd like!
- If you're not into mixing the savory and the sweet, you can replace the olive oil with coconut oil or cream or a milk of your choice. I recommend choosing something made of healthy fats, however, as it adds a bit of creaminess to the mixture.
Girl With the Hipster Glasses http://girlwiththehipsterglasses.com/